We often have openings for trainees, apprentices and field assistants.
These are valuable opportunities for students, recent graduates and volunteers.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic and keen to become involved in all aspects of ecology work, particularly surveys of bats, birds and habitats.
Previous experience of conducting ecology surveys is advantageous but not essential, as we will give you full training.
Most of our survey work is located in North England, the Midlands and North Wales.
You will need:
- A genuine interest in wildlife and ecology
- Your own transport (unless you live close to our office)
- Punctuality and reliability
We will provide:
- A real insight into professional ecology work
- A chance to develop essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Excellent on the job training
If you are interested, please send us a CV or call us for a chat.